Stag City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stag City is a anthropomorphic roleplay that takes place in a private map on the game FeralHeart. Somehow, your character found his or her way into the city of sin. Before you know it, you realize you're stuck here... What path will your character take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!)
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 pm by Dexter

» Dexter Morte
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:38 am by Dexter

» The Syndicate's Order
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:02 am by Dexter

» The Hierarchy
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:16 am by Dexter

» Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!)
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:13 pm by Dexter

» What Is A Minor Faction?
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:38 pm by Dexter

» What Is A Major Faction?
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:21 pm by Dexter

» Welcome To Stag City!
Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:39 am by Dexter

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Admin
Dexter

Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!)   Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 pm

This topic is to address the content involved in this roleplay. Please read all of the things that are within this topic, they are very important.

This is here so that you know exactly what you are getting into, and there are no issues with the content that might/will be displayed throughout roleplays in Stag City.

1. This roleplay contains very obscene language.

You will hear your average curse words, along with words that a player/character might have made up themselves. Excessive use of swearing is not supported, but this is allowed completely within our community. Please keep this in mind.

2. There is sexual themes and content.

Within our map, there are night clubs, strip clubs, etc. If you are uncomfortable with such things, this might not be the roleplay for you.

3. There is use(and abuse) of alcohol, etc. in this roleplay. This may be sensitive topic for some people, but this is why we are informing you here so you can decide to either join or not join.

Now, if you've read this, that means you are fully responsible for joining Stag City or not joining. We do not want to hear you complaining about the content within this roleplay, because this info was here for you to read.

You have been warned.

Back to top Go down
https://stagcity.board-directory.net

Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!)
Page 1 of 1