Stag City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stag City is a anthropomorphic roleplay that takes place in a private map on the game FeralHeart. Somehow, your character found his or her way into the city of sin. Before you know it, you realize you're stuck here... What path will your character take?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Roleplay Content(PLEASE READ!)
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:51 pm by Dexter

» Dexter Morte
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:38 am by Dexter

» The Syndicate's Order
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:02 am by Dexter

» The Hierarchy
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:16 am by Dexter

» Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!)
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:13 pm by Dexter

» What Is A Minor Faction?
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:38 pm by Dexter

» What Is A Major Faction?
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 12:21 pm by Dexter

» Welcome To Stag City!
Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:39 am by Dexter

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Admin
Dexter

Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) Empty
PostSubject: Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!)   Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Hello there! We at Stag City are very honored that you are considering devoting your time to us. We promise to try our best to make it worth the effort!

There is much fun to be had within Stag City, but to make sure our community remains stable, we have compiled some rules for you to follow. We think they are very reasonable and it is imperative that you read each and every one to enjoy our city and avoid complications in the future.

1. You are to respect your fellow roleplayers. If the staff or myself find that you are being rude or difficult towards someone else for no good reason, you will be immediately reprimanded. Depending on how severe your behavior was, we have full right to kick you from the map and the entire community itself. Behave, please. (Note: If someone is abusing this rule, please refrain from fueling the argument. Instead, if there is no staff online or present to resolve the issue, please take screenshots and send them to TheMoosen. I will handle it from there.)

2. You are not to give out the map link to anyone, ever. Not even to your spouse/bf/gf/best friend/someone who had to re-install/etc. No exceptions. This map is strictly private and we aim to keep it that way. If we find out(and trust me, we will) that you have broken this rule, you will be immediately removed from the forum and any factions you are in, as well as forced to delete the map. (Note: If there is no staff present, and you see someone breaking this rule, please do the right thing and screenshot the offense. We here at Stag City would be eternally grateful.)

3. Do NOT bring your OOC drama into roleplay. If you've got an issue with someone, keep it to yourself. If it's serious enough to the point where you simply cannot stand being around the person for some reason, please inform a staff member and if they need to, they can let me know about it. We want to keep this roleplay fun, friendly and interactive. We are a community, and bad blood is one way to ruin a fun roleplay.

4. Try to be as literate as you can. Everyone gets lazy/tired/write block, we understand. But if you're not even trying or typing so horribly to the point where we cannot even understand what you are trying to say, you will be asked to improve your spelling/typing. If you are unsure of how to spell something, don't be afraid to ask someone for help! Everyone makes typos. 
(Note: I have no problem with seeing "text talk" in OOC. Words such as; "m8, bro, tbh, wbu, etc" do not bother me. We all love to joke around, that's what we're here for, to make friends and roleplay 'till our hearts content.)

5. Do not disrespect the staff. I have hand picked these people to serve you well when I am not able to. They are there for your safety and to make sure everyone follows the rules. Disrespecting a staff member who has done nothing wrong will result in a warning. Second offense, unless you've got a real good excuse(and proof) you will be kicked from the roleplay. 
(Note: If you see a staff member abusing their powers, please inform TheMoosen immediately. I will not tolerate my staff abusing their responsibilities, and promise to take care of the issue as soon as possible. I will expect proof of their offense, so be sure to have that on hand, otherwise there is nothing I can do about the situation.)

6. Just because this roleplay contains mature adult content, does not mean you can do whatever you want. You must clear any serious activity your character is going to preform with the other person first. Example:

Your character cannot run up and stab/gun down/magically impregnate/shave/kill another person's character without clear consent and permission from them. If you agree to form a plot between your characters, as long as you have both agreed on it, we have no problem with the events occurring.

7. You may not create in-game drama that will affect multiple factions/characters without consulting with TheMoosen first. Again, we are meant to be a fun community. Drama, if there's too much of it, can just be exhausting and frustrating.

8. Of course, foul language is allowed OOC and IC. You may swear your heart out, if that's what floats your boat, but if someone politely requests that you stop or refrain from saying a specific word or words, please comply. Swearing is not necessary, and we don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt or for anyone to feel uncomfortable.

We at Stag City want to personally thank you for reading these rules. So much work and effort has gone into this roleplay to make it what it is today, and we wouldn't be there without your cooperation and support.

Please be aware that I may choose punishments for violated rules however I see fit. Everything is subject to change and I will probably add more rules as time goes on.

Have a great day, everybody!

Back to top Go down
https://stagcity.board-directory.net

Rules For Everyone(PLEASE READ!)
Page 1 of 1